After Tick Chart and Tick Chart RSI scripts, this is Tick Data Detailed script. Like other tick scrips this one only works on real-time bars too. it creates two tables: the table at the right shows the detailed data for Current Bar and the table at the left shows the detailed data for all calculated bars (cumulative). the script checks the volume...
This script demonstrates how to display Unicode characters and symbols, including emoji, in Pine:
• Part 1 displays multi-line labels on hi/lo pivots.
• Part 2 displays price/volume bumps using small up/down arrows plotted with plotchar() .
• Part 3 detects bounces and uses plotshape() to mark them.
You can use our `f_bounceFrom()` function from this part...
Pinescript only allows the use of one type of font in texts and label, which causes some inconveniences:
- It's hard to make a label or text "look nice" and clear because it's not possible to use a different font for titles, etc.
- Because the default Pinescript font is not a monospaced font, (in Pinescript different characters have different widths)