$$$$ ridiculously good $$$$ strategy based on my previously published ''Renko Magic''alerts
- ENTER a trade JUST AFTER 1 renko brick is printed.
- EXIT that trade, and open a new reverse position, just after 1 renko brick is printed in the opposite direction.
HOW TO USE:
- Add script in favorites using the button on this page
- Click on the top the button 'Índicators'' & go to favorites folder and add in graph.
- Now you can see the buy/sell arrows in the graph.
- In the ''strategy tester'' window on the bottom, click on the cog(Settings icon) on the bottom left. There see the tabs:
- ''Inputs'' Default date set from 19 March 2018 - 19 June 2018. Change it to whatever you want
- ''Properties'' 100% of equity. Commission=0.075% (bitmex)
RESULTS: Ridiculous! With timeframe = 1minute & Renko brick = $12, in 3 months it gives 5486% ?!?!
PLAY AROUND with:
- Renko brick size: using the traditional method and see what gives better % for your date range.
- Timeframe: I always use 1minute as the way TradingView Renko works it will 1minute before printing the brick. Any time bigger than this could result in a delayed printing of the brick and delayed entry. What are your thoughts on this?
- You can use https://autoview.with.pink/ to create a bot using this strategy :) $$$ while snoring!
- On the code you can change it from ''just after 1 brick''to ''just after 2 bricks''
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS:
- on this strategy
- on the impact (good/bad) to the % gain that the different TimeFrames (5minute, 1 hour, etc) can have.
- automation using https://autoview.with.pink. Its a good solution but bitmex gives a few ''System failures'' via the due to overload. Any ideas how to overcome this? or any platform that also has shorts&longs and leverage, and decent fees like bitmex?
- how reduce number of trades opened/closed? For example combine with other indicators like , , etc.
study("RENKO MAGIC ALERT") // Credit to CryptoJoncis for reusing some of his code
buy_entry = close > open and open < open
sell_entry = close < open and open > open
plot(sell_entry, 'sell', color=red, linewidth=1)
plot(buy_entry, 'long', color=blue, linewidth=1)