Based on indicator by Big Mike on .
How to trade
- Best to use in ranging market conditions
- Place on two different time frames eg. 15 and 55 min.
- Take trades off either short or long term chart.
- Best trades occur when both charts show same trigger/condition.
- Trades are short term reversals in direction of major trend on longer term chart unless you expect a trend reversal.
- Determine which band is the limiting band for the of the instrument.
- When the market closes outside of the limiting band then returns inside, take a long/short one tick above/below the high/low of the previous bar.
- Place stop below/above the low/high of the the recent swing low/high.
- Set targets at opposite band of chart
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.