- Added the function to display Fibonacci retracements when a pattern is detected.
(Display ON / OFF and color can be changed with Input parameter)
- Increased maximum display of ZigZag line from 9 to 18
- Changed line and text colors to be selectable from the Trading View color widget.
- Changed to be able to select the line width.
Added the pattern prediction function.
When the close price falls within the range of the blue dotted line, the displayed pattern is formed.
- Show/Hide and color of the prediction pattern can be changed with the "Inputs" parameter.
- If there are multiple prediction patterns, only one typical one will be displayed.
- The dotted range is not displayed for the "ABCD" and "Dragon" patterns. The end position of the solid line is a guide for pattern formation.
- If you want to see the operation of the prediction function at once, please use the "Bar Replay" function of TradingView.
Changed label display when pattern is detected.
When pattern is detected --> "GARTLEY 8 DETECTED" "AB=CD 5 DETECTED" etc.
When prediction pattern is detected --> "PRZ: GARTLEY 3" "PRZ: AB=CD 9" etc.
*PRZ = Potential Reversal Zone
On 15 June '21, the detection target pattern will be changed to only two, GARTLEY and AB=CD.
Thank you for your understanding.
Changed the detection target pattern to the following two.
GARTLEY / AB=CD