Draws the best support and resistance lines. How it works:
1) Tries every possible line through lows, highs, opens, closes
2) Finds the total hit counts given the confidence interval as input to the candlesticks
3) Calculates the strength of every line according to hit count, total volumes on hits, and timestamps
4) Eliminates similar lines, confidence interval...
Made using elements from two Cheatcountry scripts:
Includes a Bollinger Band for bounds that forms a trend follower based on the 0 point.
Includes CheatCountry color code signals, different color scheme. Bright colors are strong signals, ark are weak, green bull, red bear, the basics.
Switches for Bollinger Band color codes, which can actually be useful...
Fill indicates Strong Trend
Cross indicates End of Trend
El relleno indica una fuerte tendencia cuando el Di supera "Level Trend"
El cruce de Di+ con Di- indica el fin de la tendencia
Cuando el valor del ADX es menor a "Level Range", estamos en Rango
Indicates "strong bars" similar to how Al Brooks defines them in his book-- these don't necessarily trigger entries but can be points of interest.
2-3 points as a signal bar size seems to work well, depending upon volatility.
During experiments with the market, I found out that simple strategy is the best solution. However, I decided to bring some of my ideas on the 2 MA strategy.
- Instead of SMA - there will be 2 EMA, so the strategy will be more sensitive to the latest data;
- There is an option, which regulates the difference between those 2 EMAs, this should protect us from false...