This indicator is a Super Guppy version of standard Guppy GMMA as used in "CM_GUPPY_EMA Revised R2 by JustUncleL". Guppy MAs are designed to capture the inferred behaviour of traders and investors by using two groups of averages.
In this version of Super Guppy Traders Group of EMAs are:
EMA3 to EMA23 step 2 (Aqua=Uptrend, Blue=downtrend)
and Investors Group...
Guppy EMA Trend Based Indicator Requested by 2use
1. If Fast and Slow EMA's are ALL in Uptrend. Fast EMA=Aqua Slow EMA's=Green.
2. If Fast And Slow EMA's are ALL in DownTrend. Fast EMA's=Orange Slow EMA's=Red.
3. If Conditions 1 or 2 = False the Color=Silver.
4. If Down Trend Slow EMA's = Resistance.
5. If Up Trend Slow EMA's =...
On request, here is my version of the Guppy GMMA Oscillator (and SuperGuppy Oscillator) to match with my Guppy and Super Guppy indicators.
The Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) is a technical indicator that displays two sets of moving averages. The first set contains six exponential moving averages that use faster periods to monitor the trading...
A study of moving averages that utilizes different tricks I've learned to optimize them. Included is Bollinger Bands, Guppy (GMMA) and Super Guppy.
The method used to make it MtF should be more precise and smoother than regular MtF methods that use the security function. For intraday timeframes, each number represents each hour, with 24 equal to 1 day. For daily,...
I modified the script of Madrid ,to make a super guppy, the interpretation is the same except that here the super guppy is in linear format. You can still see the pullback and the bullish and bearish trends as with a super guppy! The EMA 200 is placed just above the EMA 70, otherwise it was a big...
An implementation of the Guppy Multiple Moving Average, as originally described by Daryl Guppy.
Alert presets have been added for convenience, including
- Price enters investor group
- Price rises over investor group
- Price falls under investor group
- Trader-group rises above Investor group
- Trader-group falls below Investor group
Learn more about...
This is an updated version of script created By ChrisMoody to use Daryl Guppy EMA's.
30-Aug-2017 Revisions by JustUncleL
Added Optional Alert Arrows
Added Alertcondition to generate signals for Alarm Subsystem.
Changed some default colours.
CMs Original script and details can be found here:
- 3 + 12 MAs (12 is chosen because Guppy has 12 MAs)
- MA types can be set to Simple, Exponential, Weighted, and Smoothed
- Volume weight can be applied to all available MAs (the built-in VWMA uses Simple MA)
- It is possible to count in only effective portions of the volume in the equation by using Accum/Dist Volume Weight
- Secondary smoothing (useful...
I like renko blocks and I like guppy mma's so I decided to put together a study for using them with each other while I'm using other bar types.
Additionally, I added two line plots for two different renko sizes of your choice. This has a nice benefit of being able to see how price appears to be ranging between the "block sizes".
Being able to see the lines...
This is Guppy MA i customized for myself based on two scripts of GMMA from JustUncleL and NeoButane.
Its features are:
1. Besides standard EMA you can chose all kinds of exotic moving average types ike ALMA (my favorite), HullMA, ZeroLag EMA, VWMA, KAMA etc...
2. Two types of coloring scheme - depends on volatility try one that's best fit.
3. Multiple sets of...
Geometric mean is introduced to the moving averages better capture parabolic, long lasting trends.
Options to plot hlc3 of price, switch off log, and switch to Hull MA.
How to trade Guppy: www.investopedia.com
Original Guppy by ChrisMoody:
Super Guppy by FritzMurphy:...
The Guppy Count Back Line was created by Daryl Guppy and is essentially a trailing stop indicator. I have color coded the indicator to tell you if you should go long or short.
This was a special request so let me know if you would like me to write more scripts for other indicators!
This is the Count Back Line script from the book Guppy Trading by Daryl Guppy.
It is usually used as a stop loss line, but can also be used to find entries.
Hope someone finds it usefull, if you find anything that is wrong with it, please let me know and I will try to fix it.
This is my first PineScript, hope it is working as intended.