This script replaces the other script that was just the SMAs that where in a Multi Time Frame Table as this was a redo of that one and this one is SO MUCH MORE!!!!
Not only does this one do the Simple Moving Avg 5, 10, 20, 50, 120, 200 into a table that shows Current/Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly ( 3M )/ Yearly. It now does Exponential Moving Avg ,...
This brings together a number of variables to produce trend predictions that could be utilized as decision-making tools.
Uses the aforementioned price and volume derivatives
- A moving average and three weighted moving averages (WMA1, WMA2, WMA3)
- Super Trend Line (ST)
- Opening Range Breakout on Five Minutes, Resistance Bands Pocket pivots, support, and price...
Open source version of the Hull Weighted Exponential Moving Average as described by Vincent Charles in [ Hull-WEMA: A Novel Zero-Lag Approach in the Moving Average Family ]
The study takes into considerations two variants of MA.
Weighted Exponential Moving Average (WEMA)
Hull Moving Average (HMA)
WEMA, which was...
This is a true range (TR) based strategy with weighted moving average (WMA) smoothing to remove noise.
In addition, it includes a risk management strategy using 4 "safes" in the same operation to always seek to make a profit.
This is for evaluation only, and it is not recommended to use with real money.
It is a work in progress. I read your comments.
A multi-use indicator
1) Robust VWAP with up to 3 deviations that can be adjusted for Session, Week, Month, Quarter, Year, Decade, Century, Earnings , Dividend, & Split intervals
2) 20 customizable Moving Averages that can be changed to EMAs, SMAs , WMAs, SMMAs, and VWMAs; can also be adjusted to Candle Closes, Highs, Lows, Opens, HLC3, HL2...
This indicator allows traders to have in handy short and long signals and estimate the trend of the market.
The indicator draws Long and Short signals depending on the trend analysis. The indicators also use meaningful colors for traders to be able to visually understand the graphs, such us fillings on EMAs, so the possible trend is...
This Multi Moving Average Indicator is for a long list of Moving Averages:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Hull Moving Average (HMA)
- Double Exponential Moving Average (DEMA)
- Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA)
- Volume Weighted Moving Average (VWMA)
- Kaufman's Adaptive Moving Average...
There are plenty sideways market indicator all of which I don't know. It's another attempt to do it in other way for study purpose and play around with the indicator.
1. High or Low, Close or Open for the High Source and Low Source respectively or anything else. Reversing the input will show the indicator in reverse direction.
2. You can...