In this version, you can change the ATR calculation method using the settings. The default method is hlc3. The HLC stands for High, Low, Close and the /3 divides the result by 3 to give you the average.
The indicator calculates the buy and sell signals using HLC3, ( ) and the ( ) as soon as they cross. This indicator is useful with time intervals starting at 15m.
Have fun with it and be careful when buying and selling!
- Add Time Frame based Moving Average Length. It's activated by default.
- Add Style Options (Size, Type) for Labels
- Optimizations for "Time Frame based Moving Average Length": 3min, 5min, 15m, 30m, 45m, 60m
- Added Ichimoku circles with three variants ("9-26-52", "10-30-60", "20-60-120"). Disabled by default.
- Fixed Label Size "tiny"
- Added additional signal "HeikanAshi"
- rarely used configurable parameters "Treshold Positive" hidden
- Added ADX (Average Directional Index) and DMI (Directional Movement Index) calculated Buy Signal
- Added new option "Label - Position" to change the y-location of labels
- Removed Verified Buy/Sell Signals
- Removed ReEntry Buy Signal
- Fixed Positioning of Additional Signals
- Added Calculation type "Hull Trend"
- Added option "BUY/SELL Strategy" to choose between the calculation types "EMA/SMA" and "Hull Trend".
- Changed the visualization of the "ADX indicator" from "BUY/SELL" signal to "LONG/SHORT".
- added optional Alerts
- fixed advertisement for low prices
- added new option "Fractal" for ""BUY/SELL Strategy"
- uniform definition of integer values
- added new options "Fractal Bill Williams", "Percentage Price Oscillator" and "EMA/SMA TF based" for the setting "Strategy"
- added new setting "Show SHORT/LONG Signal"
- fixed time based x-position of labels (offset -1)
- extended the setting for "Strategy" with the option "Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average"
- Performance Optimizations: calculations of strategies outsourced to functions and called if necessary
- unused additional indicators like heikinashi circles removed
- following new long/short strategies added: "Ichimoku_9-26-52", "Ichimoku_10-30-60", "Ichimoku_20-60-120
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.