Optional Key Calculation Mode:
- Start with first (2012) or second (2016) halving date.
- Start with first and reset on the second (Halving to halving mode)
- Start with every next halving simultaneously (Halving + halving mode)
Labels show the Market Capitalization, total minted Bitcoins and Bitcoin's close price on the halving's date.
A maximum of 5 bands calculated using a factor of the anchored VWAP's standard deviation can be displayed.
- The script is designed for Bitcoin markets only.
- Estimated 3rd halving, script will be updated when next halving occurs.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
All their life against the stream
Searching for a hook to catch on
And see their sun beam
Then suffocate in painful tortures
On cutting tables of callous men
Under a knife of handsome butchers
Emeralds are ripped away