- 通貨名のラベルの表示を切り替えられるよう「Display Currency Labels」を追加しました
- Add an option "Difference Histogram"
- Add an option "Switch Lines on/off"
- Add an option "Switches each currencies on/off"
- Add an option "Switch Chart Inverted"
- Changed Label Style
- Added an option "Select Resolution"
- Added alerts that is noticing when the STRONGEST/WEAKEST is updated.
- Added a choice of ResoType "Use Lookback Number" and an option "Lookback Number". If it selected that chart doesn't reset.
- Added Histogram's MA in chart and the options
- Modified a function "get_val_d"
- Added a option "Session Breaks"
- Added a option "Histogram Colors" It could be choose "auto" or "Red & Green"
- Added a option "Histogram Line Width"
- Added Brokers "FX_IDC" and "SAXO"
- Removed an option "Chart Inverted" (There is a similar function in the chart settings)
- Removed an option "Show Sessionbreak line" (There is a similar function in the chart settings)
- Added an option Bar Colors of Histogram
- Added a symbol OIL
- And XAU and OIL set hidden by default
- Added an alertcondition
- Modified a number "pairs"
- Added options that could be setting the each currency's colors.
- Add a missing "OIL" from the select items of the comparing currencies.
- Changed the alert message. Use `Any alert() function call`
- Updated settings
- Add an option "Smooth"
- Add an option "Line Extends"
- Modified a function "OIL"
- Add XAG
- Migrated pine script v5.
- Added a color theme "monokai".
✅ Currency pair strength
- Removed the "2 currencies difference histogram".
- Removed the plotting barcolor.
- Added an option "Auto selected current currencies".
- Added an option "Resolution".
✅ Auto selected current currencies
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.