Library for the number of shares purchased
SizeCalc(totalAssets, unit, lossPercent, maxLossPerShere) Calculate the number of shares to be purchased from the initial capital and the maximum loss per share
- totalAssets: Initial capital
- unit: A unit of the number of shares to be traded in one trade
- lossPercent: What percentage of loss is allowed in one loss cut
- maxLossPerShere: Maximum loss per share
SizeCalc(totalAssets, unit, lossPercent, maxLossPerShere) 初期資本と一株当たり最大損失から購入株数を求める
- totalAssets: 初期資本
- unit: 一回のトレードで行う株数の単位
- lossPercent: 一回の損切で何%までの損失を許容するか
- maxLossPerShere: 一株当たり最大損失
In true TradingView spirit, the author has published this Pine code as an open-source library so that other Pine programmers from our community can use it freely. Cheers to the author!
Copy text to clipboard and paste it in your script.