This indicator is intend to display Bursa Malaysia Index Series.
1. Choose available sector based on Bursa Malaysia Index.
2. Plot close or OHLC.
3. Color of Closing price plot adapt to chart background color.
4. Font size can be selected.
█ EXAMPLES / USAGES
DISCLAIMER: This Indicator work only with Bursa Malaysia's Stock
HOW DOES THE INDICATOR WORK
0. This is an overlay type of indicator. (Panel on chart)
1. This indicator list all shariah stock including warrant up to the month & year stated on the panel.
2. User may update the list (delete or adding) accordingly - refer to comment in the code
3. Panel of the...
This indicator intended for Malaysia Market only for Initial Public Offering (IPO) refer to Bursa Malaysia
Indikator ini adalah untuk pasaran Malaysia sahaja untuk Tawaran Awam Permulaan (IPO) rujuk kepada Bursa Malaysia
Indicator features :
1. List similar symbol or counter based on year including total.
2. Font size small for mobile app and font size...
This indicator show Covic-19 statistics for Malaysia.
The bar chart indicates :
1) Current Covic case in Malaysia
- Red Bar = if the case is higher than the previous day
- Grey Bar = if case lower or equal than the previous day
2) Red Line = 20 days moving average of daily covic case
Traders can also load Malaysia data from TV using the id as below :
“The benchmark Dow Jones Industrial Average is off nearly 300 points as of midday today...”
“So what? Is that a lot or a little? Should we care?”
-Adam H Grimes-
This screener aims to provide Bird-Eye view across sector indices, to find which sector is having significant or 'out-of-norm' move in either direction.
The significance of the move is...
HuD Bursa Strength Index
- is a RSI oscilator for Malaysia Index Sector
- it will display RSI of selected Index sector such as Technology and compare it with current counter's chart
The purpose is to see the "relationship" between the counter and selected Index's RSI .
- Default setting for RSI is 14, source is close
- Index sector includes...
Indicator consist of moving averages (MA).
This indicator make it easier for me to switch between few MA lines.
- used for intraday.
2. MA50 and Ichimoku
- to analyze swing trend
- display only MA50 and ichimoku cloud
3. MA20, MA50 and MA200
- to analyze the trend
- for swing trade
4. Lines 52 Week High / Low
- display both lines as guide when trading