Hi all, this is a simple indicator that shows trend of both KLCI and sectors of Bursa . The sector finding is using my Bursa_Sector library. Besides, I have also included portfolio tracker which is by Mohamed3nan in this script.
Top Trend - Malaysia KLCI Index Trend
Bottom Trend - Any Bursa Sector Trend
Portfolio Table - Copy from...
DISCLAIMER: This Indicator work only with Bursa Malaysia's Stock
HOW DOES THE INDICATOR WORK
0. This is an overlay type of indicator. (Panel on chart)
1. This indicator list all shariah stock including warrant up to the month & year stated on the panel.
2. User may update the list (delete or adding) accordingly - refer to comment in the code
3. Panel of the...
List of non-Shariah stock for Bursa Malaysia as of Oct 2021
No parameter required
status() will return 1 if ticker in the list, 0 if ticker not in the list and 2 if ticker not from Bursa Malaysia
Example usage :
indicator("My Script", overlay = true)
import BURSATRENDBANDCHART/bursamalaysianonshariah/1 as...
This indicator show Covic-19 statistics for Malaysia.
The bar chart indicates :
1) Current Covic case in Malaysia
- Red Bar = if the case is higher than the previous day
- Grey Bar = if case lower or equal than the previous day
2) Red Line = 20 days moving average of daily covic case
Traders can also load Malaysia data from TV using the id as below :
1. Indicator will display highest and lowest price level within yearly period.
- Highest Yearly Price = green line
- Lowest Yearly Price = red line
2. User also has an option to display Monthly high and low level.
- Monthly Highest Price = Blue Line
- Monthly Lowest Price = Orange Line
“The benchmark Dow Jones Industrial Average is off nearly 300 points as of midday today...”
“So what? Is that a lot or a little? Should we care?”
-Adam H Grimes-
This screener aims to provide Bird-Eye view across sector indices, to find which sector is having significant or 'out-of-norm' move in either direction.
The significance of the move is...
HuD Bursa Strength Index
- is a RSI oscilator for Malaysia Index Sector
- it will display RSI of selected Index sector such as Technology and compare it with current counter's chart
The purpose is to see the "relationship" between the counter and selected Index's RSI .
- Default setting for RSI is 14, source is close
- Index sector includes...
Indicator consist of moving averages (MA).
This indicator make it easier for me to switch between few MA lines.
- used for intraday.
2. MA50 and Ichimoku
- to analyze swing trend
- display only MA50 and ichimoku cloud
3. MA20, MA50 and MA200
- to analyze the trend
- for swing trade
4. Lines 52 Week High / Low
- display both lines as guide when trading