One-stop shop for all your divergence needs, including:
(1) A single metric for divergence strength across multiple indicators.
(2) Labels that make it easy to spot where the truly strong divergence is by showing the overall divergence strength value along with the number of divergent indicators. Hovering over the label shows a breakdown of each...
Money Flow Index (MFI) + Realtime Divergences + Alerts
This version of the MFI indicator adds the following 5 additional features to the stock MFI:
- Optional divergence lines drawn directly onto the oscillator in realtime.
- Configurable alerts to notify you when divergences occur.
- Configurable lookback periods to fine tune the divergences drawn in order to...
Merg RSI and MFI
ترکیب آر اس آی و ام اف آی به جهت محدودیت 3 اندیکاتوری تریدینگ ویوو
خط های منطقه اشباع آر اس آی به اعداد 56 و 44 (منطقه قرمز رنگ ) تغییر داده شده است که نشاندهنده منطقه رنج هست و معامله نکنید
ROS (Revolver Oscillator Strategy)
This script combines three popular oscillators (RSI, Ultimate Oscillator and MFI) to accurately determine the price momentum of an asset.
- RSI (Relative Strength Index) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements over a period of time (14).
Overlay mini-plots for various indicators. Shows current timeframe; and option to plot 2x higher timeframes (i.e. 15min and 60min on the 5min chart above).
The idea is to de-clutter chart when you just want real-time snippets for an indicator.
Useful for gauging overbought/oversold, across timeframes, at a glance.
~RSI: Relative strength...
This indicator is based on MFI25 and EMA55 and optimized for 1 day graph and slow swing trading to show large moves and tops and bottoms.
You can change the MFI and EMA settings according to your style of trading.
The change from green to red and visa versa are the buying and selling moments.
The yellow line indicates that a change is possibly comming or not...
This is a composite indicator, a collection of multiple indicators
It includes the following:
1. the gray background has a huge trading volume ,
2. the market cost deviates, and the relationship between the closing price of the black line, the red line and the blue line and the short-term, medium-term and long-term average. Compare the difference after mutual...
This is the improved version of Stochastic Money Flow Index script that uses Open Interest instead of volume in Future markets.
I think it will make a difference especially in Future and CFD markets.
Since the system will pull data from Quandl, CFTC reports may cause repaint when disclosed.
So if you use it during the weekly time frame (1W), it will definitely...
This study is based on the work of TV user Beasley Savage ( ) and all credit goes to them.
Changes I've made:
1. Added a visual symbol of an overbought/oversold threshold cross in the form of a red/green circle, respectively. Sometimes it can be hard to see when a cross actually occurs, and if your scaling isn't set up properly you can get misleading visuals....
User request. A tuned version of the built-in True Strength Index (TSI) indicator with the following options included:
MFI - Signal Histogram
Bands breakouts highlighting
Middle line crossovers background
Combines 4 popular indicators (RSI, Stoch, SRSI, MFI) and 1 peculiar one (Aroon) in 1 for those who want to save indicators but not only.
This is an evolution of my (simpler) "RSI / Stoch / Stoch RSI (SRSI) Overlay " that you can find on my scripts.
Added bands for oversold/overbought areas (70/30 common for RSI and 80/20 for SRSI and MFI), as well as a middle...
I present you the chart oscillator where an oscillator (Stoch or RSI) is plotted
on the chart itself (instead of below the chart)
It is inspired on an idea of @Kablamicus
Instead of having the lines between 0 and 100, here the '0-100' are
- lowest(low, len)
- highest(high, len)
An overbought/oversold and a middle line is derived from these lines
CAUTION : This system was inspired from seiglerj' s "Money Flow Index " script. Open Interests are used instead of volume.
What is the Money Flow Index ( MFI )?
The Money Flow Index ( MFI ) is a technical oscillator that uses price and volume for identifying overbought or oversold conditions in an asset. It can also be used to spot divergences which warn of a...
This is an experimental strategy that uses a Volume-weighted MA (VWMA) crossing together with Machine Learning kNN filter that uses ADX and MFI to predict, whether the signal is useful. k-nearest neighbours (kNN) is one of the simplest Machine Learning classification algorithms: it puts input parameters in a multidimensional space, and then when a new set of...